Approx. Rs 1,200 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Piece|
|Treatment Technique||Fluidized Aerated Reactor|
|Application||Waste Water Treatment|
|Installation Services Available||Yes|
|MOC Of Membrane||EPDM /Silica/ PTFE Coated|
|Bubble Average Diameter||Above 2 mm|
Aqua-flex diffusers innovative design is the most efficient and cost effective in the market. It has been designed to increase performance and decrease utility costs. The higher oxygen transfer efficiencies will also permit greater process flows and improved quality.
- High oxygen transfer efficiency and low system head loss lead to low energy costs.
- Minimal maintenance is required.
- Operating air pressure creates peripheral seal to eliminate air leakage
- Aqua-flex membrane disc diffusers are highly efficient diffusers, as they are mainly used for oxygen supply of biological waste water treatment plants.
- Aqua-flex membrane disc diffusers can be installed with plastic and/or stainless steel pipes and are used for all geometric forms of tanks, but they are extra-ordinarily good for medium and huge sized tanks.
- Modified Aqua-flex membrane disc diffusers are also available for drinking water purposes.
- Typically 2 nos. disc / plate diffusers are mounted on a common PP manifold forming one set. The scope will include all the accessories like clamps, eye bolts, foundation bolts etc.
- High quality marine grade rope
- Higher air flow rate per set